The sound of melodies and tunes ringing in the ears might be the most satisfying thing ever. Long gone the time when music videos would be available on YouTube, but these days, Spotify is the latest trend. Even more, the pandemic situation has locked people inside their homes, they need to be entertained, and music serves the purpose just right.
In addition to music playing, playing music from a games console is the latest trend on the block, and by setting up Spotify, your console empowers you to listen to your favourite music whilst enjoying a racing or zombies’ game. There are music mixtures in rap and hip-hop niches. The players can play music while hitting zombies out of the way.
So, if you want to connect your Spotify with Xbox and Discord consoles, we have added the steps in this article.
Setting Up Spotify On Xbox One
The big news is that the Spotify app is available for Xbox one, which makes the entire process easy. With this app, you can listen to music from your favorite artists and albums. There are songs categorized into playlists and niches. Furthermore, the players can stream music and podcasts on the console. So, let’s see how this can be done!
- First of all, download the Spotify app on the device
- Now, there are three ways for logging in to the Spotify account
- Choose “log in with PIN” and switch on the computer or phone. Now, go to the official website and the pairing screen. Now, enter the available PIN on the screen
- Add the email address and password of the Spotify account, or you can use the Spotify Connect account for Facebook
- Link the Spotify app with Spotify Connect through the device
If you don’t already have the Spotify account, you can easily create one through the sign-up option. The best part is that Spotify Premium and Free account users both can stream Spotify through Xbox One. Now, let’s move how you can actually stream the music;
- Press and hold the Xbox button on the controller, and it will pop up the menu
- Choose the Spotify or Music option
- Scroll through to find your perfect song. There are playing, pausing, and volume adjustment options available as well
Setting Up Spotify Music With Discord
With Discord, the gaming experience will ramp us, as you can play the games while listening to songs and chat with team members and opponents. In addition, Spotify Premium users can use the Listen Along feature to listen to songs with their friends and see what they are listening to. So, let’s see how these things can be connected together!
- Download the Discord app on the PC and open the app
- Go to the left menu and click on the “connections.”
- Scroll down and look for “Spotify.”
- You will be directed to a new page for connection (make sure you have an account and you are logged. If not, sign up before starting the login process!)
- This will connect Spotify with Discord, and you will be able to listen to songs in real-time
If you don’t want to listen along with someone, you can use the texting option as well to communicate with friends and team members!